Prepare your household appliances for the global market with comprehensive testing and certification services from a leader in the field
Did you know?
- Industry analysts anticipate that the global home appliances market will reach $203.37 billion by 2023. Driving this surge are voice-activated devices and smart, remotely-monitored home appliances.
- Smart homes are no longer science fiction. Close to half of Internet-wired households include smart home devices – and 19% of those devices are smart appliances.
Today’s household appliances are more complex and connected than ever before. Smart technology, integrated connectivity, and specialized, customizable functions are the new normal – and key drivers of consumer demand. This evolution of the market for smart household appliances presents new testing and certification challenges, as global and industry demands on safety, performance, cybersecurity, and efficiency are also evolving. How do you keep up when you need a broad array of tests and certifications to bring your smart household appliance products to your target markets?
Top reasons CSA Group is your best choice for meeting the challenges of testing and certifying today’s smart household appliance products:
- Comprehensive evaluation and testing: Besides safety, performance, and energy-efficiency testing, our diverse services include cybersecurity, functional safety, and certification for global markets
- Speed to market: CSA Group provides the rapid, reliable certification and testing services you need to get your household appliance products out to market quickly
- Cybersecurity expertise: Our knowledgeable team of cybersecurity experts knows how to identify and help resolve the vulnerabilities and risks of connected household appliances
- Global reach: No matter where you manufacture or sell your products, you will work with knowledgeable technical representatives from our network of international offices and laboratories
- Responsive, customized service: At CSA Group, we’re always easy to reach and deeply committed to meeting the unique needs of our customers
We provide standards, testing, and certification for a wide array of household appliances
Smart, connected household appliances offer greater functionality but also increased security and privacy risk. Trust the experts at CSA Group to help identify and address cybersecurity and other risks so you can safely and confidently go to market.
With the CSA mark on your refrigerators and freezers, consumers around the world know your products are reliable and safe.
CSA Group has the deep expertise and experience to test and certify that your laundry equipment is energy-efficient and meets safety standards.
The skilled experts at CSA Group can inspect, test, and certify your dishwashers for domestic and global markets.
Trust CSA Group to test and certify your room air conditioners to meet environmental and energy standards.
The CSA Blue Star mark for gas-fired appliances and accessories means that your cooking appliances have been inspected, tested, and certified for safe and reliable operation.
From vacuums to carpet steamers, these in-demand appliances reduce the time required for routine cleaning tasks. Our testing includes electrical safety, energy efficiency, and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) as well as cybersecurity for floor cleaning devices that utilize wireless technology.
Protecting Connected Devices against Cyber Attack
Protecting Connected Devices against Cyber AttackRead White Paper
Access North American and Global Markets by meeting the right standards for your household appliance products
Get your household appliance products tested, inspected, and certified for safety, compliance, and global market access
Transform your innovations into quality products that meet critical requirements with our expert testing services.
Launch new products, and boost customer confidence in North America and beyond with our global certification solutions.
The Latest from CSA Group
The Household Appliance Market in South America and MexicoRead the White Paper
Five Take-Aways from Canada's New Cybersecurity StrategyRead the Article
A Simple Guide to CertificationView the Infographic
Protecting Connected Devices Against Cyber AttackRead the White Paper
Transporting Your Lithium-ion Cells, Battery and Battery Assembly ProductsRead the White Paper
We’re always here to help. Let’s talk.
We’re here to answer your questions and help you get started right away. Call or send us a message anytime.Contact Us