Enhanced testing and certification solutions for plumbing products
Helping organizations around the world with testing & certification needs
Years of Experience
Rely on an internationally-recognized firm with over a century of experience
Value of Global Green Building Materials Market by 2022
Grand View Research’s prediction shows that sustainability is central to modern-day construction – and we have expertise in sustainability requirements
CSA Group provides testing, inspection, certification, and evaluation solutions for a wide range of plumbing products including fittings and fixtures, water quality, piping, grease interceptors, and grease removal devices.
With our state-of-the-art laboratories and range of services, we offer solutions that evolve with your industry and provide timely turnaround and quality work. Through expert testing, inspection, and certification services, we enable manufacturers to demonstrate that their products comply with applicable safety, environmental, and operating performance standards for markets worldwide.
Top reasons to work with us:
- Trusted expertise: With more than 100 years of respected, quality work, we’re one of the leading testing and certification experts.
- Accredited evaluation services: CSA Group will test and certify your plumbing products according to the certification requirements for the U.S. and Canada, including the evaluation of lead levels in drinking water, as well as water consumption efficiency.
- Breadth of services: We test against a range of standards, including ANSI, ASME, ASTM, CSA, and NSF. Our key accreditations include ANSI, SCC, and IAS.
- Mark acceptance: The CSA Mark is widely accepted throughout U.S. and Canadian markets.
- Commitment to efficiency: With our vast services and technical expertise, we enable you to demonstrate that your products meet global regulatory requirements for plumbing products.
Plumbing Testing & Certiﬁcation That Evolves With Your Industry
Plumbing standards are constantly evolving with the potential to impact the safety, quality, and performance requirements for plumbing equipment in commercial and residential buildings. Learn more about our solutions of testing and certiﬁcation that evolves with your industry.Download Brochure
Plumbing Testing & Certiﬁcation That Evolves With Your IndustryDownload Brochure
We’re always here to help. Let’s talk.
We’re here to answer your questions and help you get started right away. Call or send us a message anytime.Contact Us