Environmental Simulation Testing
We offer environmental simulation testing in many technical areas.
Helping organizations around the world with testing & certification needs
Years of experience
Rely on an internationally-recognized firm with over a century of experience
Years of environmental simulation testing
We have been specializing in environmental influence testing for more than 30 years.
Testing services, mechanical properties, thermal and climate conditions.
A wide range of mechanical, thermal, and climate conditions affect your equipment during transport, storage, and operation. These conditions shorten the working life of components, affect the operation of equipment and systems, and alter the characteristics of materials.
We offer a full suite of testing in the areas of temperature and climate, temperature shock, vibration, mechanical shock, corrosion, and ingress protection to help you ensure and optimize the quality of your products.
CSA Group can support you in the following areas:
- Information concerning national and international environmental testing standards (e.g., EN, ETSI, IEC) and industry standards
- Climate testing from -40° C to +180° C (10% to 98% rel. hum.) under mechanical stress
- Temperature shock testing from -80° C to +220° C.
- Vibration testing (sine, noise) for test specimens up to 160 kg.
- Shock testing up to 100 g.
- Climate stress screening with temperature change rates up to 10 K/min
- Salt spray testing for atmospheric environmental conditions (corrosion)
- IP degree of protection tests
- Thermography/Thermographic analysis; heating problem advice and solutions
- Impact testing/Fall drum testing
Control and monitoring can be developed and set up in-house.
We conduct tests and laboratory operations in accordance with the accredited DIN EN ISO-IEC 17025 standard.
The mechanical shock, vibration, and IP degree of protection tests involved in functional safety testing can be carried out jointly.
Ensure that your safety-relevant control functions operate reliably.Learn more
The mechanical shock, vibration, and IP degree of protection tests involved in functional safety testing can be carried out jointly.Learn more
In addition to in-depth testing, we also offer certification services to give your product access to global markets.
Transform your innovations into products that meet critical requirements with our expert testing services.
Launch new products and boost customer confidence in North America and beyond with our global certification solutions.
We’re always here to help. Let’s talk.
We’re here to answer your questions and help you get started right away. Call or send us a message anytime.Contact Us