Mitigate the risk of a cyber attack with thorough review and testing of your connected products and systems
Did You Know?
- Cybercrime damage costs are expected to hit $6 trillion annually by 2021, up from $3 trillion in 2015.
- IoT devices connect twice as many people that are alive in the world. In 2015, the FBI warned about the dangers of IoT, yet most devices are still considered vulnerable to attack.
The world is becoming more and more connected, and the Internet of Things (IoT) products that bring people and information together are often top sellers. But with connectivity comes risk. Cyber threats are a top concern for makers of network connected products, software, medical devices, and industrial systems.
CSA Group will work closely with you to develop tailored solutions that help you identify potential issues, and then implement security measures covering the entire product lifecycle to reduce the chance of malicious intrusions and attacks. Our cybersecurity offerings include:
- Gap analysis: We’ll help pinpoint cybersecurity weakness in products, systems, or processes, then suggest improvements
- Security Risk Analysis: Learn about different threat modeling practices appropriate for your industry with sufficient detail for adoption by your organization
- Bench testing: We test against the Common Weakness Enumeration (CWE) and Common Vulnerability Enumeration (CVE) databases, assess resilience against known cyber attacks, conduct penetration testing, and analyze source code to support your organization’s security assurance claims
- Custom Training Workshops – Customizable training workshops that provide you with practical solutions for beginning or expanding your organization’s security assurance know-how
Top reasons to put your confidence in CSA Group for cybersecurity services:
- Trusted IoT testing expertise: Rely on a dedicated cybersecurity test laboratory adept at performing comprehensive Black Box, Grey Box, or White Box Penetration Testing for your IoT-enabled devices
- Testing and assessment against key standards: Through our verification program, we can test your products against key security standards and guidelines, including IEC 62443-4-1, IEC 62443-4-2, ISO 27001, ISO 27034-1, ANSI/CAN/UL 2900
- Gap analysis and organizational review: Our team has certified Cybersecurity Auditing professionals who can review your processes and provide insights of your organizational maturity using BSIMM, the NIST Cybersecurity Framework, as well as the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Guidance for medical devices
- Reliable and broad product testing experience: We test a variety of connected products and systems, including medical devices, smart homes and buildings, industrial systems, automation solutions, control panels, and more
- Fortified security with customized training: Boost your in-house cybersecurity competencies with custom training workshops that offer overviews of key standards and other critical cybersecurity topics
- Gained confidence with accreditations: CSA Group is a recognized CB Test Lab (CBTL) for IEC 62443-2-4, the standard for cybersecurity for industrial automation and control systems, intended for IACS solution providers
Cybersecurity Testing & Certification that Evolves with your Industry
As the world becomes more connected—from smart thermostats to industrial sensors—risks to security and safety rise as well. CSA Group’s services, including gap analyses, bench testing, and standards compliance help you identify potential cybersecurity issues early in the design process and verify that adopted security practices lower your risk of intrusive attacks.Download Brochure
Cybersecurity Testing & Certification that Evolves with your IndustryDownload Brochure
Besides cybersecurity testing, CSA Group offers a suite of solutions for your product certification, inspection, and evaluations needs
Transform your innovations into quality products that meet critical safety requirements with our expert testing services.
Launch new products and boost customer confidence in North America and beyond with our global certification services.
We’re always here to help. Let’s talk.
We’re here to answer your questions and help you get started right away. Call or send us a message anytime.Contact Us