North American Markets
Grow your business by gaining market access to the immense opportunities in Canada and the U.S.
Did You Know?
- CSA Group is the number one testing and certification provider of gas appliances in North America.
- CSA Group tests and certifies many global leading brands to help comply with applicable U.S. standards written by ANSI, ASME, ASSE, ASTM, ASFE, UL, CSA, NSF, and more.
North American economies comprise more than 579 million people or eight percent of the world’s populations. With greater demand for certified products that meet critical requirements in this region, we can help guide your business through the certification process and quickly access these robust economies.
Top reasons to put your confidence in CSA Group for your North American market certification services
- Leadership in North American Markets: Gain peace of mind by working with a North American-based, knowledgeable, reliable, and recognized leader in safety and environmental certification for Canada and the U.S
- OSHA-recognized: Since 1992, CSA Group has been асcepted by the Occupational Safety and Health Association (OSHA) as a Nationally Recognized Test Laboratory (NRTL)
- Deep expertise in U.S. standards: We test and certify products to over 400 U.S. standards, including those from ANSI and UL
- Marks that have earned trust: Gain confidence with a mark on your product that has earned the trust, recognition, and acceptance of Canadian and American consumers, governments, regulators, retailers, distributors, manufacturers, inspectors, and Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJ)
OSHA Recognition Helps CSA Group Expand Your Opportunities
OSHA Recognition Helps CSA Group Expand Your OpportunitiesRead White Paper
Get your products tested, inspected, and certified for safety, compliance, and global market access
Transform your innovations into quality products that meet critical safety requirements with our expert testing services.
Launch new products and boost customer confidence in North America and beyond with our global certification services.
We’re always here to help. Let’s talk.
We’re here to answer your questions and help you get started right away. Call or send us a message anytime.Contact Us