Training & Education Programs
CSA Group offers training programs and job aids to help your team perform at the highest level
Expand your skills with flexible learning that helps you reduce risk, maintain compliance, and meet organizational goals
For over 25 years, CSA Group has provided comprehensive standards-based training to professionals worldwide. We train and provide learning support tools to more than 22,000 people each year, offering over 80 classroom-based and eLearning courses focused on helping company and industry experts increase efficiency and develop safer products and better business practices.
CSA Group instructors are experts in their field and are often involved in in the development of industry standards. We offer standards-based courses in six areas:
- Petroleum and natural gas
- Health and safety
- Construction and infrastructure
- Environment and business excellence
Learning Options for Every Need
In addition, we employ a range of instructional methods to meet the diverse needs of the people and businesses we serve, including:
- Instructor-led workshops for knowledge sharing and networking
- Flexible online training platforms in multiple formats and on various devices
- Blended training that combines online and classroom learning, on your schedule
- Personnel certification programs for skills verification
- Digital and print materials for ongoing internal training opportunities
- Customized on-site training programs focused on your business needs
- Calculators, apps, and guidebooks to help make your job easier
Public and on-site courses are available as instructor-led, virtual training
Multiple CSA Group courses have been converted to a virtual, instructor-led format. Courses may take place over several days in half day sessions. Redesigning our courses to maximize learning in a virtual environment, participants will have the opportunity to participate and interact with the instructor.
Some of our popular courses include:
- Infection Control: Part 1 – Fundamentals
- Infection Control: Part 2 – Effective Implementation and Practical Applications
- Hazardous Area Requirements for Electrical Equipment
- ISO 14064-1:2018 Greenhouse Gas Inventories & Measuring Carbon Footprint
- ISO 14064-2:2019 Greenhouse Gas Projects and Reducing Environmental Impact
- ISO 14064-3:2019 Greenhouse Gas Verification and Validation
We’re always here to help. Let’s talk.
We’re here to answer your questions and help you get started right away. Call or send us a message anytime.