Training & Education Programs
CSA Group offers training programs and job aids to help your team perform at the highest level
Expand your skills with flexible learning that helps you reduce risk, maintain compliance, and meet organizational goals
For over 25 years, CSA Group has provided comprehensive standards-based training to professionals worldwide. We train and provide learning support tools to more than 22,000 people each year, offering over 80 classroom-based and eLearning courses focused on helping company and industry experts increase efficiency and develop safer products and better business practices.
CSA Group instructors are experts in their field and are often involved in in the development of industry standards. We offer standards-based courses in six areas:
- Petroleum and natural gas
- Health and safety
- Construction and infrastructure
- Environment and business excellence
Learning Options for Every Need
In addition, we employ a range of instructional methods to meet the diverse needs of the people and businesses we serve, including:
- Instructor-led workshops for knowledge sharing and networking
- Flexible online training platforms in multiple formats and on various devices
- Blended training that combines online and classroom learning, on your schedule
- Personnel certification programs for skills verification
- Digital and print materials for ongoing internal training opportunities
- Customized on-site training programs focused on your business needs
- Calculators, apps, and guidebooks to help make your job easier
Recognized Training Provider Programs
Become a CSA Group recognized training provider
Our Recognized Training Provider Program targets professional training organizations to provide access to CSA Group-developed training curriculum and materials. The program identifies minimum qualifications and competency requirements for training professionals, as well as minimum quality standards for course curriculum, training methodology, and related support materials.
After completing our training provider programs, you will have access to our proven course curriculum and resources, developed by the members and technical subject area experts who contribute to the development of our standards and guidelines.
Benefits of CSA Group’s Recognized Training Provider Programs:
- Increase visibility as a CSA Group authorized training provider on our corporate website
- Get authorized use of approved course curriculum and materials
- Save time with our curriculum, letting you focus more on delivering the course and growing your business
- Promote your organization as part of a “national network of recognized training providers” in CSA Group marketing efforts
- Enhance your reputation and credibility within your industry
- Receive a “Certification of Completion” for each of your instructors in the program
Explore our Canadian Electrical (CE) Code Update Recognized Training Program
CSA Group’s CE Code Update Training offers a standardized curriculum you can trust, developed by industry experts to give your clients a clear, consistent understanding of the CE Code, key changes, and applicable rationale.