CSA Group’s Annual Report recaps our 2021/2022 fiscal year performance and previews the investments we are making to strengthen our standards organization. It also recognizes the remarkable contributions of our more than 10,000 volunteer members and our valued employees who support our efforts every day to achieve a safer, more sustainable future.
Highlights of this year’s report include:
- A message from our President & CEO, David Weinstein, and Board Chair, Jane Peverett
- An overview of some of the programs we are implementing to continue to make CSA Group a great workplace
- The global investments we are making in our Testing, Inspection and Certification business
- A review of our performance in standards research, development, education and advocacy
- How our work supports the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
- Our path to a safer, sustainable future built on standards
Get your copy of the Annual Report
Simply enter your name, organization name and email address and receive access to our 2021-2022 Annual Report in PDF format. Once you enter your information, you will receive an email with download instructions to access your copy.
Download the Report
We’re always here to help. Let’s talk.
We’re here to answer your questions and help you get started right away. Call or send us a message anytime.