Energy Efficiency Verification
Meet today’s consumer expectations for energy efficiency with verification services.
Gain consumer confidence in the energy efficiency of your product through independent verification
Did You Know?
- Fully 76% of consumers plan to make their home more energy efficient in the coming years.
- In 2017, about 39% of total U.S. energy consumption was consumed in both residential and commercial buildings.
Energy efficiency today is no longer just an added-value benefit of products, but an expectation. Manufacturers, governments, and consumers alike are embracing energy efficiency. As protecting the environment becomes an increasing priority, more consumers are looking for energy efficient products that help ensure the responsible use of scarce natural resources.
CSA Group’s energy efficiency verification services allow you to demonstrate that your products meet North American energy efficiency requirements. Our services encompass the complete set of energy efficiency standards, including ENERGY STAR®.
Top reasons to rely on CSA Group for your energy efficiency verification:
- Meet ENERGY STAR® requirements: The U.S. EPA requires its ENERGY STAR® partners to obtain third-party verification of product performance – CSA Group laboratories can test to ENERGY STAR® criteria
- Satisfy other energy efficiency standards: We can help you meet requirements for U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), Natural Resources Canada (NRCan), California Energy Commission (CEC), South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD), and WaterSense®
- Verify all your products with one provider: We have the capabilities to test a wide range of products, including appliances, consumer electronics, home and building products, HVAC equipment, lighting, office supplies, plumbing fixtures, and motors
- Team up with three decades of expertise: CSA group has more than 30 years of energy efficiency leadership in verifying energy efficiency compliance with local, national, and international energy performance standards and requirements
Measuring Real-World Energy Use of Computers
Measuring Real-World Energy Use of ComputersRead Research Report
Besides energy efficiency verification, CSA Group offers a suite of solutions for all your product certification, inspection, and evaluations needs
Transform your innovations into quality products that meet critical requirements with our expert testing services.
Launch new products and boost customer confidence in North America and beyond with our global certification services.
Contact an Expert
We’re always here to help. Let’s talk.
We’re here to answer your questions and help you get started right away. Call or send us a message anytime.Contact Us