Put your trust in a highly experienced team of technical experts that can help guide you through the certification process efficiently and effectively
Did You Know?
- CSA Group is the number one testing and certification provider of gas appliances in North America.
- CSA Group tests and certifies many global leading brands to confirm that they comply with applicable U.S. standards written by ANSI, ASME, ASSE, ASTM, ASFE, UL, CSA, NSF, and more.
When selling your products in North America, you need a team of experts that can keep you confidently informed. Having deep knowledge of standards and compliance requirements and wide acceptance of our marks with Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) and other regulatory entities, CSA Group can help you bring your products to market efficiently and effectively. Top reasons CSA Group is the certification provider of choice for North America:
- The CSA mark on your product means it has been tested against applicable North American standards requirements
- CSA marks are found on a wide variety of North American products: electrical and electronic, gas-fired, personal protective equipment and many more
- CSA Group technical experts fully understand Canadian and U.S. requirements
Why CSA Group
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) recognition of CSA Group expands your opportunities
CSA Group is recognized and accredited in the U.S. by ANSI and by OSHA which lists us as a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL). This enables us to test your products against the U.S. standards written or administered by organizations including the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), Underwriters Laboratories (UL), CSA Group (CSA), NSF International (NSF) and other organizations.
CSA Group certification marks and labels are widely accepted and recognized in North America
Consumers and business owners across industries around the world trust CSA marks and labels for the North American market. From households to manufacturing plants, CSA marks instill peace of mind and confidence.
Field certification label
Special inspection label
Field evaluation label
We’re always here to help. Let’s talk.
We’re here to answer your questions and help you get started right away. Call or send us a message anytime.