Certification for Global Markets
Seize the opportunities of global markets by leveraging the knowledge and networks of international certification experts
Expand your business and tap into new markets with reliable expertise that simplifies certification for markets around the world
Did You Know?
- CSA Group has 35,000 clients globally and 39 offices worldwide in 14 countries. We can help you access over 140 country marks all over the world.
- We have eight Global Market Access (GMA) offices located in North America, Europe, and Asia. We have laboratories and affiliates in over 30 countries, too.
Today’s marketplace is more global than ever. If you’re not taking advantage of opportunities beyond your borders, you may be stalling the growth of your business. CSA Group:
- Understands the challenges of reaching global target markets with decades of international experience
- Maintains an updated knowledge database of the most current international product regulations and standards
- Is globally recognized and a leader in North American safety certifications
Top reasons to put your confidence in CSA Group for your global market certification services
- International expertise: Our Global Market Access (GMA) team can help you identify new opportunities and take you through a comprehensive overview of the regulatory landscape for each market
- Vigilance with updates: We understand that your global target markets have trust in the marks that exist within their own borders, so we focus ensuring that your products are certified according to the very latest country requirements
- Global high-tech labs: Our safety, electromagnetic compatibility (EMC), and energy efficiency verification (EEV) laboratories are located around the world and accredited internationally
- An end-to-end solution: Our GMA teams can plan a testing strategy, integrate requirements through your product lifecycle, and help ensure your ongoing compliance
- Local knowledge: Experience with local markets and processes translate into speed-to-market efficiencies
The Household Appliance Market in South America and Mexico
The Household Appliance Market in South America and MexicoRead White Paper
Get your products tested, inspected, and certified for compliance and global market access
Transform your innovations into quality products that meet critical requirements with our expert testing services.
Launch new products and boost customer confidence in North America and beyond with our global certification services
Contact an Expert
We’re always here to help. Let’s talk.
We’re here to answer your questions and help you get started right away. Call or send us a message anytime.Contact Us