Transporting Your Lithium-ion Cells, Battery and Battery Assembly Products
Understanding the Testing Requirements in the Latest Edition of UN 38.3
Since the 6th edition of UN 38.3 was issued, many manufacturers have experienced challenges or expressed misunderstandings in how to plan for testing and ultimately achieve compliance with the new requirements. Understanding the latest requirements – including products affected, updates reflected in the 6th edition, testing requirements, sampling & testing efficiency, interpreting test criteria, and testing requirements for new products – is key to ensuring compliance and avoiding common challenges and costly delays. In the whitepaper we uncover:
- Products Covered by UN 38.3
- General Updates and Testing Requirements in the 6th Edition
- Testing Changes in the 6th Edition
- Interpreting Test Criteria
- Reducing Samples and Testing
- Understanding Specific Testing Requirements For New Products
We’re always here to help. Let’s talk.
We’re here to answer your questions and help you get started right away. Call or send us a message anytime.