Manufactured Buildings, Homes & Recreational Vehicles
Make sure your commercial & industrial buildings, modular homes, manufactured homes, park model trailers, and RVs meet local market requirements
Did You Know?
- As of 2017, an estimated 22 million United States residents live in manufactured houses, which make up 10% of all single-family home starts, according to the Manufactured Housing Institute.
- The outdoor recreation industry had an annual gross economic output of $734 billion in 2016 and accounted for 4.5 million jobs in the US, according to the Bureau of Economic Analysis.
Across commercial and residential markets, there’s a substantial demand for commercial & industrial buildings, modular homes, manufactured homes, park model trailers and recreational vehicles. Entering those markets, and reaching local consumers, takes meeting local compliance requirements and testing your products to standards for safety and reliability.
CSA Group offers everything you need to help make that happen—the product evaluation, testing and certification, and standards solutions for your products to gain access to the Canadian market.
Top reasons to trust CSA Group for the testing, inspection, and certification of your commercial and industrial buildings, modular homes, manufactured homes, park model trailers, and RVs:
- Industry-leading expertise: Every service and solution we provide comes from experts with extensive industry experience, knowledge, and understanding
- Speed and efficiency: We know the important advantage you’ll have by getting your products to market, and in front of your customers, in the quickest way possible
- Responsive service: CSA Group believes in being available to our customers, answering their questions during the testing and certification process in a clear and thorough way
- Established credibility: The CSA Group mark appears on billions of qualified products worldwide, symbolizing high quality and reliability in numerous markets and countries
- Extensive testing: The key standards we test against include A277 (Procedure for certification of prefabricated buildings, modules, and panels), CSA Z240 MH Series (Manufactured Homes), CSA Z240 RV Series (Recreational vehicles), and Z241 Series (Park model trailers)
CSA Group performs the testing and certification you need to prepare your commercial and industrial buildings, modular homes, manufactured homes, park model trailers and RVs for Canadian market
The demand for your products is growing, for commercial and residential usage alike. Have your commercial and industrial buildings, modular homes, manufactured homes, park model trailers or recreational vehicles tested and certified, inside and out, by the leading experts at CSA Group.
Whether you design and produce for residential or commercial buildings, make sure your manufactured homes are tested for compliance with requirements for quality, safety, and reliability by experts that are respected all over the world.
With the RV market on the continual rise, give your RVs quick access to new markets and new customers by having CSA Group efficiently perform testing, certification, and standards solutions.
OSHA Recognition Helps Expand Your Opportunities
OSHA Recognition Helps Expand Your OpportunitiesRead White Paper
Get the right standards for your commercial & industrial buildings, modular homes, manufactured homes, park model trailers, and RVs to gain access in North American and global markets
Get your products tested, inspected, and certified for compliance and global market access
Transform your innovations into quality products that meet critical requirements with our expert testing services.
Quickly launch new products, and boost customer confidence in North America and beyond with the trusted CSA Group mark.
The Latest from CSA Group
Breaking Down Cybersecurity and Functional SafetyRead the Case Study
Five Take-Aways From Canada’s New Cybersecurity StrategyRead the White Paper
Growing Opportunities for LED Manufacturers in the Horticultural MarketRead the White Paper
A Simple Guide to CertificationView the Infographic
Early Collaboration Can Lead to a Better Certification ExperienceRead the Article
Contact an Expert
We’re always here to help. Let’s talk.
We’re here to answer your questions and help you get started right away. Call or send us a message anytime.Contact Us