Prepare your HVAC/R equipment for market with testing and certification from one of the most trusted names in the business
Did You Know?
- Testing is showing more and more that eco-friendly HVAC units perform better mechanically and last longer than older traditional models.
- Sustainable buildings are becoming less costly to maintain, which is expected to lead to an increased demand for energy efficient certified equipment.
The demands placed on heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC/R) systems are constant and strenuous. Customers expect their HVAC/R equipment to run safely, reliably, and efficiently for many years beyond purchase and with minimal maintenance. Brand perception and reliability are crucial factors in the purchasing decision, and customers are actively searching for assurance that they are making the right decision.
CSA Group plays a part in delivering that assurance by conducting the testing and certification needed to meet market requirements—and providing a mark that customers equate with quality. Through our multiple testing laboratories located around the world, we can offer extensive services including certification for North American markets, certification for global markets, and functional safety evaluations. In fact, we are one of the largest certifiers of gas controls for U.S. and Canadian markets as well as a leading provider of testing to the IEC
60730 safety standard for household appliances. In addition, as the world becomes more connected and HVAC/R systems become part of the “smart home” ecosystem, cybersecurity becomes more important. We can provide thorough cybersecurity testing for added peace-of-mind.
Top reasons to trust CSA Group for your HVAC/R equipment testing and certification:
- Energy leadership: CSA Group has earned recognition from the U.S. EPA as an ENERGY STAR Testing Facility and Certification Body who can help you to qualify for the EPA ENERGY STAR® Program
- Unmatched expertise: The depth of our industry experience makes us the ideal partner to help you find the right standards solutions for your HVAC/R equipment
- Quick, efficient service: We know how important it is to get your
equipment to new markets quickly—so we make the process as
streamlined and efficient as possible
- Top responsiveness: CSA Group is committed to being prompter and more responsive than our competitors, and to simplifying the process each step of the way
- Breadth of services: The key certification programs we offer include CSA Mark for USA/Canada, CB Scheme, Energy Efficiency Verification (EEV), and ENERGYSTAR®. In addition, we can conduct private testing for R&D development projects and evaluations for added safety and security such as functional safety and cybersecurity. We are accredited by organizations such as SCC, ANSI and OSHA.
Providing testing, certification, and standards for a wide range of HVAC/R equipment
The demands placed on HVAC/R equipment are strenuous. Trust the experts who deliver high-quality testing certifications, helping you go to market with confidence.
Make sure your furnaces have the testing and certification that CSA Group conducts, giving you access to more projects and markets worldwide.
Trust CSA Group’s expertise to find the right standards solutions that prepare your air conditioners for efficient, effective usage in wide-ranging projects.
Fans and Ventilation Equipment
Using our breadth of services and solutions, we’ll test and certify* your ventilation products, readying them for new markets in the simplest, most efficient way possible.
When your heat pumps earn the CSA Group mark, customers in markets all over the world know it’s tested, certified, and a safe and reliable product.
CSA Group offers the highly specialized testing, inspection, and certification to ensure that your refrigeration equipment meets the requirements of global markets.
Featured White Paper
The Household Appliance Market in South America and Mexico
The Household Appliance Market in South America and MexicoRead White Paper
Get the right standards for your HVAC/R equipment to gain local market access.
We test, inspect, and certify* your equipment for safety, compliance, and market access
CSA Group’s testing services help businesses transform brilliant innovations into quality products that meet critical safety requirements.
CSA Group certifications enable business to break into new markets, launch innovative new products, and boost customer confidence through the trusted CSA mark.
The Latest from CSA Group
Cybersecurity Testing and Evaluation Helps Smart Home Technology Manufacturers Gain a Competitive EdgeRead the Article
Top 7 Reasons to Seek Field Evaluations for Your ProductsRead the Article
Early Collaboration Can Lead to a Better Certification ExperienceRead the Article
Improving the Acid Gas Emission Test For Wires and CablesRead Research Report
OSHA Recognition Helps CSA Group Expand Your OpportunitiesRead the White Paper
We’re always here to help. Let’s talk.
We’re here to answer your questions and help you get started right away. Call or send us a message anytime.Contact Us