Ready your commercial appliances for the global market with comprehensive testing, inspection, and certification services from one of the most trusted names in the field
Did you know?
- A key driver of the growing commercial appliance industry is expanding international tourism and the increased demand for food services.
- Among the most prominent markets for commercial kitchen equipment are the cruise industry, railways, QSRs (Quick Service Restaurants), FSRs (full-service restaurants), and resorts and hotels.
The rapidly growing $70 billion global commercial appliance market is expected to reach $112 billion by 2025. This expanding market presents numerous testing and certification challenges.
How do you bring your commercial appliances to market rapidly without compromising quality or safety? And how do you keep up with global industry standards when your products require a broad array of tests and multiple certifications?
Whether you manufacture commercial cooking, refrigeration, or laundry products, CSA Group’s deep expertise and wide portfolio of services can provide the answers you need.
Key reasons CSA Group is the right choice for testing, inspecting, and certifying your commercial appliance products:
- A broad array of evaluation and testing services: Our experts can certify if your products meet local and international standards for electrical and gas safety, sanitation, EMC, energy efficiency, cybersecurity, and more
- Concurrent testing: We provide concurrent testing – such as both gas and electric – to shorten your time to market and reduce your costs
- Worldwide reach: Wherever you manufacture or sell your commercial appliance products, you will work with knowledgeable technical representatives from our extensive network of international offices and laboratories
- Rapid time to market: CSA Group provides prompt, reliable certification and testing services so that you can rapidly get your products to market
- Collaborative approach: Our accessible, responsive team of experts works with you to identify and help resolve your specific challenges
We provide standards, testing, and certification for a wide array of commercial appliances
Commercial appliances must meet the comprehensive standards of restaurants, hotels, and hospitals. Trust the experts at CSA Group to rapidly identify and address risks so you can confidently go to market. We work with industry-leading manufacturers and key associations, including NAFEM (National Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers).
Commercial Grade Refrigerators and Freezers
With the CSA mark on your commercial-grade refrigerators and freezers, organizations around the world know your products meet standards for safety, reliability, and meet local energy standards.
CSA Group has the expertise and experience to test and certify that your commercial laundry equipment meets gas, electrical, and safety standards.
The skilled experts at CSA Group can test and certify your commercial dishwashers for domestic and global markets.
The internationally recognized CSA Blue Star mark for gas-fired appliances and accessories means that your commercial cooking appliances like ranges and ovens have been tested and certified according to standards for safety and reliability.
Trust CSA Group to test and certify your foodservice equipment to meet sanitation, environmental, energy, and gas safety standards.
Food preparation appliances
At CSA Group, our experts recognize the dangers of contamination and know how to test and certify your equipment to meet the standards for sanitary and hygienic operation.
OSHA Recognition Helps CSA Group Expand Your Opportunities
When manufacturing and selling commercial appliances for use in the U.S., you can trust the acceptance of CSA marks because CSA Group is acknowledged by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) as a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL).Read White Paper Read all White Papers
OSHA Recognition Helps CSA Group Expand Your OpportunitiesRead White Paper
Access North American and global markets by meeting the correct standards for your commercial appliance products
Get your commercial appliance products tested, inspected, and certified for compliance and fast global market access
Transform your innovations into quality products that meet critical requirements with our expert testing services.
Launch new products, and boost customer confidence in North America and beyond with our global certification solutions.
Get the marks you need to access and enter your target markets in North America with confidence.
Demonstrate your commitment to product safety even when certification is not a viable option with a one-time quick and efficient field evaluation.