Gain access to European markets with a team of reliable experts that can guide you through the CE Marking process.
We can help you comply with European Union (EU) requirements and attain a CE Marking product designation simply and efficiently
Did You Know?
- The CE marking can be found on products sold outside the EEA, even those manufactured in, or designed to be sold in the EEA. The CE marking is recognized worldwide.
- The letters "CE" stand for the French phrase "Conformité Européene," which means "European Conformity." The term first used was "EC Mark." It was replaced by "CE Marking" in 1993.
If you’re a manufacturer seeking access to markets in Europe, CE Marking is generally required. CE Marking ensures compliance with relevant European health, safety, and environmental protection legislation.
CSA Group will work closely with your product team, guiding them through all the steps to obtain CE Marking. We can pave the way for you to get your products into the EU market – with speed and efficiency.
Top reasons to put your confidence in CSA Group for CE Marking:
- Gain market access: Our Global Market Access (GMA) team can help ensure free movement of your product within the European Free Trade Agreement (EFTA) and EU markets
- Gain a competitive edge: Your CE Marking can give your products an edge over those that aren’t accepted by European Economic Area (EEA) customs and enforcement authorities
- Reduce costs: Our GMA team will work with you to comply with only one set of laws and regulations for the entire marketplace, eliminating costs and streamlining the process
- Ensure quality and safety: We’ll help you to ensure compliance with all CE Marking requirements, which helps minimize the possibility of damage claims and potentially reduces liability premiums
Get your products tested, inspected, and certified for compliance and global market access
Transform your innovations into quality products that meet critical requirements with our expert testing services.
Launch new products and boost customer confidence in North America and beyond with our global certification services
We’re always here to help. Let’s talk.
We’re here to answer your questions and help you get started right away. Call or send us a message anytime.Contact Us