Gain access to international markets by ensuring your products meet globally recognized safety and quality standards.
Launch your global strategy with services customized to help you gain access to your target international markets
Did You Know?
- The CB Scheme is operated by the IEC System of Conformity Assessment Schemes for Electrotechnical Equipment and Components (IECEE).
- The CB Scheme reduces delays and costs of multiple testing protocols since a product can be certified once by a single National Certification Body (NCB) and accepted by others worldwide.
If you want access to the tremendous revenue potential of selling your products in the global marketplace, you must meet stringent safety requirements. Adding to the challenge is the various certifications required by different countries. CSA Group offers a simple, efficient, and cost-effective way to help you enter global markets with our CB Scheme service. The CB Scheme is a multilateral agreement for the mutual
recognition of product safety test results among participating countries and certification organizations around the world. We can help you attain your CB Scheme certification.
Top reasons to put your confidence in CSA Group with CB Scheme services:
- Access your targets with customized services: We’ll work with you to determine the specific market entry requirements that you must satisfy in countries where you want to sell your products
- Reduce certification costs: Our international market experts will conduct a thorough assessment to determine the most cost-effective evaluation under one test plan
- Expedite entry into over 70 markets: We can help guide you to obtain a CB report and CB certificate, paving the way to get your product into desired markets with speed and efficiency
- Access global expertise and resources: CSA Group has over 35,000 clients worldwide, with 39 offices in 14 counties
The Evolving Global Landscape for Hazardous Locations Industries
Industries whose productivity requires significant amounts of work in Hazardous Locations (HazLoc) – such as Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, and Pharmaceuticals – can rise and fall with economic and political pressures. Regardless, one aspect of HazLoc industries that remains of critical importance is safety.
The Evolving Global Landscape for Hazardous Locations IndustriesRead the White Paper
Beside CB Scheme services, CSA Group offers a suite of solutions for your product testing and certification needs
Transform your innovations into quality products that meet critical requirements with our expert testing services.
Launch new products and boost customer confidence in North America and beyond with our global certification services
We’re always here to help. Let’s talk.
We’re here to answer your questions and help you get started right away. Call or send us a message anytime.