CSA Group Graduate Scholarship
Supporting graduate students in standards research
Overview for Applicants
The purpose of the CSA Group Graduate Scholarship is to support graduate students in the pursuit of novel research related to standards. Graduate students at the Master’s level studying or accepted into a publicly-funded, accredited Canadian university are eligible to apply.
The research can be conducted in any field (e.g., engineering, social sciences, health sciences) and must include standards as a component of the research. The research may investigate aspects of an existing standard or may explore an area for future standards development. The topic does not need to be related to an area where CSA Group already has standards.
- Deadline to Apply: March 31
- Notice of Award: April 30
- Award Acceptance: May 31
Value and Duration
- Scholarships are valued at $10,000 per year for a maximum two years, or to the end of a two-year Master’s program, whichever is sooner.
- Students must be accepted to a graduate program for full time studies at the Master’s level, or must be currently enrolled in a Master’s program at a publicly-funded, accredited Canadian university to apply;
- Students must be enrolled in a Master’s program within the eligible two-year time period to hold the award;
- Eligibility is limited to enrollment at accredited Canadian universities.
How to Apply
See the Application Instructions for details on how to apply and submit the following to [email protected] by the deadline:
- Application Form
- Proof of Canadian citizenship, permanent resident, protected person, student visa or study permit
- Letter of support from supervisor
- Two referee forms, sent directly by the referees to [email protected] by the required deadline.
Helping Better Address Spiritual and Cultural Needs of Patients in the Palliative Home Care
Anne Charpentier-Hébert, Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM)Read more
Digitalization of Infrastructure Can Help Municipalities Manage Assets
John Akana, University of WindsorRead more
Research Highlights the Need for Industrial Air Pollution Standards and Thresholds
Gianina Giacosa Massa, Dalhousie UniversityRead more
Helping design better systems for stormwater management
Véronique Guay, Institut national de la recherche scientifiqueRead more
Helping to enhance safety in the construction industry
Saeid Parsamehr, University of WindsorRead more
Novel computational methods can help improve structural design
Zaineb Khalid Al Maadhidi, Concordia UniversityRead more
We’re always here to help. Let’s talk.
We’re here to answer your questions and help you get started right away. Call or send us a message anytime.