Vietnam MIC Circular 15/2018/TT-BTTTT
Effective January 1, 2019
MIC Vietnam has officially released Circular 15/2018/TT-BTTTT. The Circular 15/2018/TT-BTTTT has been made to be in compliance with Decree 132/2008/ND-CP and Decree 74/2018/ND-CP.
Please find some highlighted features of this new circular as below:
- MIC continues to issue Acceptance on Declaration of Conformity (DoC) for domestically manufactured products. MIC officially confirms that DoC for imported product is now aborted.
- MIC accepted valid copies of local reports or copies of local reports besides the original reports, but present the original reports at the applying time.
- Approval Authority will accept the test reports issued over than two years if there is not any change on requirements of the testing items.
- Appling for TAC, DoC, IPQR, the report holders can be issued to importer, or a local company with authorization from oversea manufacturer.
- Lead time to issue Type Approval certificate is shortened from 10 working days down to 7 working days.
- Validity for new DoC is 2 or 3 years.
- Accept the reports issued by local labs registered with MoST (Ministry of Science and Technology) under Decree 107/2016/ND-CP.