Webinar: Navigating the EU’s Cybersecurity Requirements of the Delegated Regulation 2022/30
Navigating the EU’s Cybersecurity Requirements of the Delegated Regulation 2022/30
Duration: 60 minutes
Wireless devices have become a key part of our everyday life. They often access our personal information and communication networks. With the pandemic, the use of radio equipment has increased dramatically.
The dedicated Commission Delegated Regulation for the Radio Equipment Directive (RED) was announced on October 29th , 2021 and:
- Aims to make sure that all wireless devices are safe before being sold on the EU market
- Lays down new legal requirements for cybersecurity safeguards, which manufacturers will need to consider in the design and production of the concerned products
- Expects to protect EU citizens by ensuring better resilience of communication networks, improving privacy and personal data protection, and preventing the risks of monetary fraud.
Learn more about:
- The Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2022/30
- Impacts to your business
- CSA Group’s solutions to help you conform
Speaker: Albert Bennett, Cybersecurity Certifier
We’re always here to help. Let’s talk.
We’re here to answer your questions and help you get started right away. Call or send us a message anytime.