As global market opportunities increase, so should the speed at which your products reach them. CSA Group understands that fast, reliable and predictable service is essential to your business, and your level of confidence in the service that we deliver is essential to us.
CSA Group’s Global Market Access team (GMA) is equipped to help you take full advantage of today’s global economy and can help you navigate regional and international requirements to gain approvals required to enter new markets worldwide.
When you leverage our vast international experience and close working relationships with National Certification Bodies (NCBs) worldwide, you gain a deeper understanding of the complex compliance requirements in other countries. An assigned Project Specialist will be your single contact to manage your international approvals from start to finish including:
- Thorough and up-to-date knowledge of various country regulations in different industry & regulatory sectors
- Localized single point of contact with streamlined & effective project management
- Seamless integration with your product development cycle
- Predictable time to market
- Multilingual service capability
After approvals, our GMA team can stay involved during your product’s life cycle helping you maintain international approvals and ensuring that your compliance files are current and valid. This service includes:
- Annual inspection coordination with CSA Group global inspection network
- Renewal notification and processing
- Update notification of changes to national standards and regulations
We help you obtain the required certification marks for countries including: Argentina, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, China, Israel, India, Russia, Mexico, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, South Africa, CIS states (Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Moldova, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan etc.), Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Malaysia, Croatia, Uruguay, Chile, Columbia and more.