The CSA North American Mark

When selling your products into North America, you can use a CSA mark as your certification. When your products bear the CSA mark, it indicates that they have been tested against applicable standards requirements.

You will find the CSA mark on a variety of products including electrical & electronic products, gas-fired products, plumbing products, personal protective equipment and a wide range of other products.

One Mark for North America

CSA_C-US 150px

CSA Group is a Nationally Recognised Testing Laboratory (NRTL) in the U.S. and an Accredited Certification Organisation (ACO) by Standards Council of Canada (SCC) in Canada. We are qualified to test to CSA Group (CSA), American National Standards Institute (ANSI), American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM), American Society of Sanitary Engineers (ASSE), National Sanitation Foundation (NSF), Underwriters Laboratories (UL) and other standards writing bodies.

Explore more

Learn more about the CSA Group

How Do I Get My Product Approved for North America? right-arrow

When exporting equipment to Europe, a manufacturer can make a self-declaration...

Definitions for Hazardous Locations right-arrow

In North America, hazardous locations have traditionally been defined by a combination...