Codes et normes - Achat
détails du produit
Within this document, it is assumed that at the sending end the Synchronization and Channel Coding sublayer
- accepts at a constant rate transfer frames of fixed length from the Data Link protocol sublayer;
- performs the encoding and synchronization functions selected for the mission; and
- delivers a continuous and contiguous stream of channel symbols to the Physical layer.
At the receiving end, the Synchronization and Channel Coding sublayer:
- accepts a continuous and contiguous stream of channel symbols from the Physical layer;
- performs the synchronization and decoding functions selected for the mission;
- delivers transfer frames to the Data Link protocol sublayer.
Profiles for Earth-to-space and Proximity links are out of scope and are not addressed in this document. Communication profiles for space-to-Earth links that are currently not supported by CCSDS, e.g. via data relay satellites, are not addressed in this document.