Formation - sur place
ISO 14064-3:2019 Greenhouse Gas Verification and Validation
détails du produit
Public courses can be available in both virtual and in person instructor-led formats. Please complete this form to highlight your preference and we will contact you once a course matching your requirements is available.
This course will provide:
- Details on ISO 14064-3 GHG (Greenhouse Gas) Standard as it applies to the verification of GHG Statement
- Specific examples of how the verification approach is applied to GHG inventories, project and carbon footprints of products that conform with ISO 14064-1 and 14064-2 and 14067 Standards
At the end of this course learners will be able to:
- Describe ISO 14064-3 GHG (Greenhouse Gas) Standard as it applies to the verification of GHG Statement
- Identify specific examples of how the verification approach is applied to GHG inventories, project and carbon footprints of products that conform with ISO 14064-1 and 14064-2 and 14067 Standards
You will earn a Certificate of Course Completion once you attend the training and pass the online comprehensive quiz with a score of at least 70%. This course qualifies for 1.6 Continuing Education Units (CEU) or 16 Professional Development Hours (PDH) credits with the Engineering institute of Canada.
This 2-day course will provide detailed training on the approach to using the ISO 14064-3 standard, with specific examples of how verification would be applied to a GHG inventory prepared according to the ISO 14064-1 standard, or a project that conforms with the ISO 14064-2 standard. An overview of GHG Inventory and Project accounting (following ISO 14064-1, ISO 14064-2, respectively) is also provided. The core value of this course is to emphasize the need for accuracy and consistency with GHG verification as requirements become more rigorous and industry progresses from voluntary reporting towards regulatory compliance.
If you need a better understanding in ISO 31000, and how it applies to Climate Change resilience assessment, please check our CSA-ISO 31000:2018 Risk Management for Climate Adaptation & Resilience course.
ISO 14604-1 and ISO 14064-2 requirements are not covered in this course but are referred to in order to understand and apply ISO 14064-3 requirements. To be fully engaged, you must have a strong knowledge of ISO 14064-1 and ISO 14064-2 before attending this course.
Who should attend?
- Accountants & Financial Professional in GHG
- GHG Inventory Developers/Inventory Quantifiers
- GHG Auditors/Verifiers
- Government Regulators, Public workers, Regulatory Compliance Professionals
- Offset project developers, Project Mangers/Coordinators
- class materials
- a copy of ISO 14064-3:2019 - Greenhouse gases -- Part 3: Specification with guidance for the verification and validation of greenhouse gas statements