Codes et normes - Achat
CSA ISO/IEC 29341-26-12:19
détails du produit
Standards development within the Information Technology sector is harmonized with international standards development. Through the CSA Technical Committee on Information Technology (TCIT), Canadians serve as the SCC Mirror Committee (SMC) on ISO/IEC Joint Technical Committee 1 on Information Technology (ISO/IEC JTC1) for the Standards Council of Canada (SCC), the ISO member body for Canada and sponsor of the Canadian National Committee of the IEC. Also, as a member of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU), Canada participates in the International Telegraph and Telephone Consultative Committee (ITU-T).
This Standard has been formally approved, without modification, by the Technical Committee and has been developed in compliance with Standards Council of Canada requirements for National Standards of Canada. It has been published as a National Standard of Canada by CSA Group.
This service definition is compliant with . It defines a service type referred to herein as Messaging service.
The Messaging service is a UPnP service that allows control points to use the messaging features provided by a Telephony Server (TS) or a Telephony Client (TC).
It provides in the UPnP network the overall set of messaging capabilities of a phone (e.g., smartphone, IP phone, VoIP gateway, etc.), as the role of a TS. Additionally, or as an alternative, a device with the role of a TC can provide the Messaging service via UPnP Telephony.
This service provides the control points with the following functionalities:
- Page Mode Messaging (e.g., e-Mail, SMS, MMS, etc.): notification of incoming messages, reading messages, sending a message, deleting a message.
- Session Mode Messaging (e.g., Instant Messaging, SMS, etc.): notification of incoming messages, retrieving and sending the messages within a session, creating, modifying or closing a messaging session.
- File transfer session, to transfer the files in near real time.
This service does not provide the following functionalities:
- Connection to a remote server for sending or receiving the messages (e.g., WAN side);
- Rendering of message notifications and messages to the end user;
- Configuring the Messaging service with account for connecting to remote servers.