Codes et normes - abonnement
détails du produit
This part of ISO/IEC/IEEE 29119 defines an efficient and consistent solution for Keyword-Driven Testing by:
- giving an introduction to Keyword-Driven Testing;
- providing a reference approach to implement Keyword-Driven Testing;
- defining requirements on frameworks for Keyword-Driven Testing to enable testers to share their work items, such as test cases, test data, keywords, or complete test specifications;
- defining requirements for tools that support Keyword-Driven Testing. These requirements could apply to any tool that supports the Keyword-Driven approach (e.g., test automation, test design and test management tools);
- defining interfaces and a common data exchange format to ensure that tools from different vendors can exchange their data (e.g. test cases, test data and test results);
- defining levels of hierarchical keywords, and advising use of hierarchical keywords. This includes describing specific types of keywords (e.g. keywords for navigation or for checking a value) and when to use flat structured keywords;
- providing an initial list of example generic technical (low-level) keywords, such as inputData or checkValue. These keywords can be used to specify test cases on a technical level, and may be combined to create business-level keywords as required.
NOTE This Standard is applicable to all those who want to create keyword-driven test specifications, create corresponding frameworks, or build test automation based on keywords.