Standards development within the Information Technology sector is harmonized with international standards development. Through the CSA Technical Committee on Information Technology (TCIT), Canadians serve as the SCC Mirror Committee (SMC) on ISO/IEC Joint Technical Committee 1 on Information Technology (ISO/IEC JTC1) for the Standards Council of Canada (SCC), the ISO member body for Canada and sponsor of the Canadian National Committee of the IEC. Also, as a member of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU), Canada participates in the International Telegraph and Telephone Consultative Committee (ITU-T). Scope
This part of ISO/IEC/IEEE 24748
- specifies the Technical Management processes from ISO/IEC/IEEE 15288 that are required to be implemented for planning a systems engineering project
- gives guidelines for applying the required processes
- specifies a required information item, a plan for the technical management and execution of the project that is to be produced through the implementation of the Project Planning process
- gives guidelines for the format and content of the required information item, and
- provides normative definition of the content of the information item that results from the application of these processes to that end. In this part of ISO/IEC/IEEE 24748 that plan for technical project management is termed the Systems Engineering Management Plan (SEMP).
This part of ISO/IEC/IEEE 24748 is applicable to
- those who use or plan to use ISO/IEC/IEEE 15288 on projects dealing with man-made systems including software-intensive systems, software products, and services related to those systems and products
- those who are responsible for the technical management of projects concerned with the engineering of systems
- those responsible for executing ISO/IEC/IEEE 15288 system life cycle processes at a project level
- organizations and individuals who are subcontracting a project management effort
- anyone developing engineering management documentation to complete technical planning aspects of their project’s processes.
In many organizations, the various responsibilities of technical management are assigned to more than one person. Where the term technical manager or systems engineering manager is used in this part of ISO/IEC/IEEE 24748, the guidance, advice or normative requirement applies to the applicable role within the project or organization.
This part of ISO/IEC/IEEE 24748 is intended to provide guidance for two-party situations and may be equally applied where the two parties are from the same organization. This part of ISO/IEC/IEEE 24748 can also be used by a single party as self-imposed tasks.
This part of ISO/IEC/IEEE 24748 can also serve as guidance in multi-party situations, where high risks are inherent in the supply and integration of complex systems, and procurement can involve several suppliers, organizations or parties.
éléments 1 - de 1 résultats
Affichage 20 | Affichage 100
Systems and software engineering — Life cycle management — Part 4: Systems engineering planning (Adopted ISO/IEC/IEEE 24748-4:2016, first edition, 2016-05-15)