Codes & Standards - Purchase
Dentistry -- Base polymers -- Part 1: Denture base polymers
SKU: iso_062277_154631 Published by ISO Publication Year 2013 2 Edition 35 pages
ISO 20795-1:2013 classifies denture base polymers and copolymers and specifies their requirements. It also specifies the test methods to be used in determining compliance with these requirements. It further specifies requirements with respect to packaging and marking the products and to the instructions to be supplied for use of these materials. Furthermore, it applies to denture base polymers for which the manufacturer claims that the material has improved impact resistance. It also specifies the respective requirement and the test method to be used.
ISO 20795-1:2013 applies to denture base polymers such as those listed below:
- poly(acrylic acid esters);
- poly(substituted acrylic acid esters);
- poly(vinyl esters);
- rubber modified poly(methacrylic acid esters);
- poly(dimethacrylic acid esters);
- polyacetals (polyoxymethylene);
- copolymers or mixtures of the polymers listed in 1 to 9.