Codes & Standards - Purchase
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-35:2003:
- abstract test methods for software systems that implement the SDAI;
- the specification, in a manner that is independent of any SDAI language binding, of the methods and approaches for testing of various SDAI operations;
- the specification and documentation of abstract test cases.
The following are outside the scope of ISO/TS 10303-35:2003:
- the development of test data and/or test programs for specific language bindings;
- the specification of test methods, algorithms, or programs for the conformance testing of applications that interact with SDAI implementations;
- the architecture and implementation approach for a conformance test system that realizes the test methods specified in ISO/TS 10303-35:2003.