Codes & Standards - Purchase
This fourth edition cancels and replaces the third edition published in 2011.
This edition constitutes a technical revision.
This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- the structure has been redrafted according to the IEC 60519-1:2020;
- the scope and object have been redrafted;
- the terms/definitions, normative references and bibliography have been updated and completed;
- all requirements and content from IEC 60519-6:2011 which are included in IEC 60519-1:2020 were removed to avoid any duplication;
- inclusion of high frequency equipment which was previously covered by IEC 60519-9:2005 (withdrawn). This edition constitutes an extension to high frequency equipment.