Codes & Standards - Purchase
IEC 60335-2-39:2012+AMD1:2017 CSV
- addition to definition of portable appliances, atmospheric multi-purpose cooking and rated pressure;
- deletion of equipotential symbol 5021 of IEC 60417 covered by Part 1;
- addition of instructions for multi-purpose cooking pans;
- modification on leakage current permissible for portable class l appliances;
- addition to abnormal test requirements;
- addition to mechanical hazard test for multi-purpose cooking pans;
- addition of construction test for multi-purpose cooking pans;
- addition to construction requirements for lids and theirs grips;
- addition to construction requirements for positioning of pressure reliefs;
- addition to construction's fixed appliances which are moved forward and backward for cleaning purposes.
The attention of National Committees is drawn to the fact that equipment manufacturers and testing organizations may need a transitional period following publication of a new, amended or revised IEC publication in which to make products in accordance with the new requirements and to equip themselves for conducting new or revised tests. It is the recommendation of the committee that the content of this publication be adopted for implementation nationally not earlier than 12 months or later than 36 months from the date of publication. Keywords: Multi-purpose cooking pans.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 60335-1:2010.
This consolidated version consists of the sixth edition (2012) and its amendment 1 (2017). Therefore, no need to order amendment in addition to this publication.