Codes & Standards - Purchase
This eighth edition cancels and replaces the seventh edition published in 2009.
This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
– additional information concerning thermally operated strikers;
– the division of ratings, characteristics and type tests into those applicable to all fuses and those applicable to particular fuse-link types and applications;
– adjustment of Series II voltages and tests to meet present North American standard system voltages and applications;
– clarification of requirements for fuse-links used in surrounding temperatures above 40 °C; and
– clarification of homogeneous requirements for fuse-links containing one element.