Codes & Standards - Purchase
- a new introductory clause providing a description and explanation to the concepts used elsewhere in the publication;
- a more comprehensive description of the structuring principles and rules for structuring are provided;
- other aspects are introduced, and the prefix sign # is assigned to these aspects;
- the concept of reference designation group has been deleted;
- the specific term transition has been avoided and been replaced by an improved textual description of this phenomenon in annex D;
- a new clause about labelling is introduced;
- the old annexes have been removed with the exception of the annex showing an example of the application of reference designations within a system;
- a new annex explaining the manipulation of objects is introduced;
- 4 new annexes are introduced as rearrangement of detailed examples or explanatory information.
IEC 81346-1:2009 has the status of a horizontal standard in accordance with IEC Guide 108.