Codes & Standards - Purchase
1) Isolating interfaces capable of reducing conducted surges on lines entering the structure are introduced.
2) Minimum cross-sections for bonding components are slightly modified.
3) First negative impulse current is introduced for calculation purposes as electromagnetic source of harm to the internal systems.
4) Selection of SPD with regard to voltage protection level is improved to take into account oscillation and induction phenomena in the circuit downstream of SPD.
5) Annex C dealing with SPD coordination is withdrawn and referred back to SC 37A.
6) A new informative Annex D is introduced giving information on factors to be considered in the selection of SPDs.
This bilingual version (2012-06) corresponds to the monolingual English version, published in 2010-12.