Codes & Standards - Purchase
- clarification of the requirements and tests for long gloves;
- introduction of a new special property for gloves resistant to leakage current;
- removal of the requirement for an area to mark the date of inspection;
- the d.c. electric tests are no longer included in the normative part of the document but a proof test is suggested at the production level in a new informative Annex E;
- preparation of the elements of evaluation of defects, and general application of IEC 61318:2007;
- introduction of a new normative Annex H on classification of defects;
- and introduction of a new informative Annex I on the rationale for the classification of defects.