Codes & Standards - Purchase
- The normative references were updated.
- The methods of measurement for optical power and return loss were substituted by references to other standards.
- The method of measurement for polarization dependent loss was deleted.
- A method of measurement for carrier-to-crosstalk ratio (CCR) was added.
- The methods of measurement for CSO and CTB of optical amplifiers were substituted by a method of measurement for microscopic gain tilt of optical amplifiers.
This parameter can be used for calculating the second order distortion of optical amplifiers according to the method described in the new Annex B. New classes for optical transmitters and receivers have been defined.