CSA ISO/IEC 29341-26-15:19
Information technology — UPnP Device Architecture — Part 26-15: Telephony device control protocol — Level 2 — Calendar service (Adopted ISO/IEC 29341-26-15:2017, first edition, 2017-09)
Standards development within the Information Technology sector is harmonized with international standards development. Through the CSA Technical Committee on Information Technology (TCIT), Canadians serve as the SCC Mirror Committee (SMC) on ISO/IEC Joint Technical Committee 1 on Information Technology (ISO/IEC JTC1) for the Standards Council of Canada (SCC), the ISO member body for Canada and sponsor of the Canadian National Committee of the IEC. Also, as a member of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU), Canada participates in the International Telegraph and Telephone Consultative Committee (ITU-T).
This Standard has been formally approved, without modification, by the Technical Committee and has been developed in compliance with Standards Council of Canada requirements for National Standards of Canada. It has been published as a National Standard of Canada by CSA Group.
This service definition is compliant with . It defines a service type referred to herein as Calendar.
This service provides the following functionalities:
- Manage the family calendar events and share calendar events between the family members.
- Calendar events includes Reminders/Alarms/Free-BusyTime.
- Synchronizing the local calendar events with family calendar.
- Registrating for receiving the events notification on WAN side using any kinds of messaging service mechanism.
- Memo handling : Posting simple memos, retrieveing memos.
- Registrating for receiving the memo notifications on the WAN side using any kind of messaging service.
This service does not provide the following functionalities:
- Interaction between Telephony Server and network side calendar service