CSA ISO/IEC 29341-26-14:19
Information technology — UPnP Device Architecture — Part 26-14: Telephony device control protocol — Level 2 — Address book service (Adopted ISO/IEC 29341-26-14:2017, first edition, 2017-09)
Standards development within the Information Technology sector is harmonized with international standards development. Through the CSA Technical Committee on Information Technology (TCIT), Canadians serve as the SCC Mirror Committee (SMC) on ISO/IEC Joint Technical Committee 1 on Information Technology (ISO/IEC JTC1) for the Standards Council of Canada (SCC), the ISO member body for Canada and sponsor of the Canadian National Committee of the IEC. Also, as a member of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU), Canada participates in the International Telegraph and Telephone Consultative Committee (ITU-T).
This Standard has been formally approved, without modification, by the Technical Committee and has been developed in compliance with Standards Council of Canada requirements for National Standards of Canada. It has been published as a National Standard of Canada by CSA Group.
This service definition is compliant . It defines a service type referred to herein as AddressBook.
This service provides the following functionalities:
- Managing the network address book: accessing the network address book, adding new contact information in the network address book, synchronizing the local address book of Telephony Server with the network address book etc.
- Contact Share: sharing the local/network address book’s contact information with other contacts of the user.
- Personal Contact Card: enabling management of his/her own contact information and sharing his own information with his/her contacts.
- Contact Invitation; allow handling of the Contact Invitation from the remote party.
This service does not provide the following functionalities:
- Interaction between Telephony Server and the network address book.