Major changes to the new edition of ISO 9001 can impact the development, implementation, maintenance and auditing of your Quality Management System. CSA Group's training solutions have been updated to reflect these changes and keep your team current. This course provides a comprehensive understanding of the key requirements of the ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management Systems standard - the latest edition of the most widely used standard in the world, with over 1.1 million certified organizations.
The Essentials course should benefit anyone working in an ISO 9000 environment, and will be especially useful for individuals who may be required to develop, maintain or audit an ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System within a manufacturing or service-based environment.
- Gain comprehensive knowledge of the ISO 9000 family of standards, with specific focus on the key features in the new edition of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems
- Effectively learn how to implement requirements outlined in the standard's new High Level Structure (HLS)
- Discover the increased emphasis on risk-based thinking as outlined in the new edition
- Understand the seven Quality Management Principles and the process approach
- Discern the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and the registration process for organizations
- Acquire the prerequisite knowledge for the QMS Internal Auditor and QMS Lead Auditor courses
- Functional Managers
- Operations Managers
- Site/Facilities Managers
What is Included?
- Complete Student binder
- ISO 9001:2015 Standard - Quality Management Systems requirements
- ISO 9000 Introduction and Support Package: Guidance on ISO 9001:2015 application