CSA Z662:23 Pipeline Systems - Operations, Maintenance and Upgrading
Online Self-Paced Course
This course is included in CSA Z662:23 Pipeline Systems – Essentials training.
Understanding how to operate and maintain pipelines in an effective manner will extend asset life and help reduce pipeline incidents. The ability to apply CSA Z662:23, Oil and Gas Pipeline Systems and learn from real life examples for pipeline rehabilitation helps you to select effective methods for pipeline integrity.
This self-paced training takes you behind the scenes of operations and maintenance to explain how pipelines are inspected, repaired, and maintained while ensuring compliance with regulatory authorities and managing the impacts on people, property, and the environment.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Explain how to manage the risk (impact and likelihood) of pipeline failure.
- Explain the various damage and deterioration mechanisms of pipelines.
- Identify the various technologies utilized to inspect and verify pipeline damage and overstress concerns.
- Identify various methods of pipeline repair and rehabilitation.
- Pipeline Operators and Managers
- Project Managers
- Health & Safety Environment Advisor
- QC/QA Professionals
- Regulatory staffs in both federal and provincial level
- Consultants and Contractors
Estimated Completion Time
2.5 hours (90 days course access)
- Pipelines System Upgrades, Repairs, and Maintenance
- Pipeline System Degradation
- Pipe Deterioration and Damage
- Pipeline Repairs
- Pipeline Emergencies
CSA Z662:23, Oil and gas pipeline systems
Note: Online training purchases will be activated within 1 business day.
For web browser:
- Microsoft Edge (we also support newer version of Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera)
- All pop-up blockers either disabled or set to allow pop-ups from this website; cookies enabled for this website
NOT accessible on mobile/portable devices such as iPads (iOS) and tablets (Android).