Training - Online
2021 Canadian Electrical Code - Section 0
This course is part of the CSA Group Modular Online Training Program. This online course provides an overview of Section 0 in the 2021 Canadian Electrical Code, Part 1. Rather than reviewing the Code in its entirety, this course is designed to provide an overview of Section 0 of the CE Code which focuses on Object, scope, and definitions.
A certificate of achievement is provided upon completion of the course.
For nearly 90 years, the Canadian Electrical Code, Part I has been and continues to be a comprehensive model Code that provides guidance to help make electrical installations and equipment safer.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Define the Object of the Canadian Electrical Code, Part I.
- List the electrical installation to which the Code does and does not apply.
- Summarize why knowing the definitions within the Code is essential to being able to apply Code requirements.
All professionals, apprentices and students in the electrical industry
Estimated Completion Time
30 minutes (90 days course access)
CSA C22.1:21, Canadian Electrical Code, Part I
Note: Online training purchases will be activated within 1 business day.
For web browser:
- Microsoft Edge (we also support newer version of Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera)
- All pop-up blockers either disabled or set to allow pop-ups from this website; cookies enabled for this website
NOT accessible on mobile/portable devices such as iPads (iOS) and tablets (Android).