The following materials are included: Gaseous Fuels Code Adoption Document FS-212-14 effective on October 1, 2014 adopting (with corresponding amendments) CSA-B149.1-10, TSSA-DLB-2012 Digester, Landfill and Biogas Approval Code and TSSA-FA-2012 - Propane Code Adoption Document effective on October 1,2014 adopting (with corresponding amendments) CSA-B149.2-10, CSA-B149.5-10 - TSSA-FA-2012 TSSA Field Approval Code (December 2012). Also included is the B149.3-10 Code Adoption Document with corresponding amendments.
Major changes to the Propane Code Adoption Document:
- New definitions added for “construction site” and “cylinder exchange”
- New requirements for cylinder storage, including storage at construction sites and roof tops
- New requirements for cylinder exchanges
- Reiterating the need for compliance with Branch Standard #9 or the need for a full risk and safety management plan for facilities in heavily populated or congested areas
- Including new certification requirements for valves, components and accessories for propane vehicle conversion; replacing IGAC Protocol 01-97
- Significant changes to the Gaseous Fuels Code Adoption Document include:
Permitting press-connect fittings
- Re-classifying clothes dryers in accordance with the certification standard
- New section regulating unvented heaters installed in livestock or poultry facilities
- Incorporating Director's Order FS-051-04 into the code
- Adoption of TSSA-MFSE-2014 for field approval of mobile food service equipment.