Certification Record | CSA Group.
1515 E. Kimberly Rd
HARNESSES - Wiring
Wiring harness convenience interface assemblies, Series P and Series H, rated
5A max, 250V ac max, consisting of approved components, including connector
housings, rated NEMA 4, 4X and 12, surface or panel mount, with NEMA 5-15R or
6-15R outlet, circuit breaker, special-use connectors (PC and PLC interfaces),
telephone jack, terminal blocks (mounted on a pcb), insulated tubing and
Accepted cable assemblies comprising of special-use connectors attached to
approved cables, and also consisting of Accepted extra-low-voltage (30V and
less) Class 2 circuit components.
- Approved means a CSA Certified or CUL Recognized/Listed component.
- Suffixes are added to the above Series designation to denote e.g. housing size, housing NEMA rating, PC/PLC interface type and power options.
- These devices are not for interrupting current.
- These assemblies are for computer and data processing equipment use only.
- These are Certified only for supply to manufacturers for the assembly, as components, of
equipment where the suitability of the combination is determined in the end use.