Certification Record | CSA Group.
Dwyer Instruments, LLC
102 Indiana Hwy 212
INDUSTRIAL CONTROL EQUIPMENT - Motor Controllers - Miscellaneous
August 3, 2021)
- Pressure switches, max ratings as follows: enclosed, Cat Nos 1637-0.25, -1, -3, -6, -12; open Cat Nos 1637-0.25LC, -1L, -3LC, -6LC, -12LC rated 7A, 120V ac, 3.5A, 240V ac, 1/3 hp, 240V ac max; enclosed, Cat Nos 1821-0.5, -1, -2, -5; open, Cat Nos 1821-0.5LC, -1LC, -2LC, -5LC, rated 2A, 120V ac, 1A, 240V ac, 25VA (pilot duty), 240V ac max; enclosed, Cat Nos 1822-0.5, -1, -2, -5, -10, -20,-40, -80, open, Cat Nos 1822-0.5LC, -1LC, -2LC, -5LC, -10LC, -20LC, -40LC, -80LC, rated 5A, 120V ac, 3.5A, 240V ac, 1/4 hp, 240V ac max; enclosed, Cat Nos 1638-0, -1, -2, -5, -10; open, Cat Nos 1639-0, -1, -2, -5, -10,: Max ratings; 15A, 120-480V ac, 1/8 hp at 125V ac, 1/4 hp at 250V ac; enclosed, Cat Nos 1823-0, -1, -2, -5, -10, -20, -40, -80; open, Cat Nos 1824-0, -1, -2, -5, -10, -20, -40, -80, rated 15A, 120-480Vac; 1/8 hp at 125Vac; 1/4 hp at 250Vac; 1638 & 1639 series models with suffix -x4x, rated 10A at 125/250/480Vac; 1/8 hp at 125Vac; 1/4 hp at 250Vac; 1638, 1639, 1823, and 1824 series models with suffix -x5x, rated 1A at 125Vac; 0.1A at 12Vdc, resistive.
- Micro action switches Model A with Suffixes 1, 2 or 3, rated 1A, 125V ac; 0.25A, 12V dc; 15A, 480V ac; 1/8 hp, 125V; 1/4 hp, 250V ac; 410VA, 120V ac; 626VA, 240V ac.
- Air pressure/vacuum and gas pressure switches, Series 1900 with suffixes: Max ratings; 15A, 120-480V ac; 1/8 hp, 125V ac; 1/4 hp, 250V ac; 1A, 125V ac; 1/4 hp, 12V dc, Models with -000 suffix rated 10A, 240V ac res.
1900 Series models with suffix -000, rated 10A, 240V ac resistive;
1900 series models with suffix -x3x, rated 1A at 125Vac; 0.1A at 12Vdc, resistive.
- Series A3000 photohelic switch/gauge, Encl 1 or 2, rated 24, 120 or 240V ac, 50/60Hz input; output rated 10A, 120/240V ac; 1/3 hp, 120/240V ac.
- Open devices are certified for use in other equipment where the suitability of the combination is determined by CSA Group.
- Last two digits of the Series 1900 number may be 10 to 96 denoting various mechanical features, type of operating fluid, enclosed or open etc.
- Series 1900 suffix numbers -000, -00, -0, -1, -5, -10, -20 denote operating pressure range of switch.
- Series 1900 models (not for general use) are Certified for use in other equipment where the suitability of the combination is determined by CSA Group.
- The screw terminals are intended for wiring with copper conductors only. The suitability of aluminum conductors shall be determined in the end use application. Switches intended for field wiring in the end use application shall be provided with a marking indicating "Use Copper Conductors Only".
- Equipment has only been evaluated for electrical safety. No evaluation of functional safety and performance characteristics (Pressure Rating) has been conducted.