WIRES - Processed Wire
Products listed in this category are on Label Service unless specific
approval has been issued under the CSA Label Licensing Service.
CSA certified wire which has been cut into shorter lengths and re-spooled by
a party other than the original wire manufacturer.
This category includes wire which is re-coloured or striped and wire cut into
lengths from which insulation may be stripped from one or both ends.
|CSA Notice Wire and Cable No. 220||Revised Certification Program for Processed
On the wire:
- all the applicable markings required for the Certified wire.
Each bundle, carton, coil or spool of processed wire shall be marked with a
- the wire processor’s company name, tradename or CSA
- all applicable markings specified for the Certified wire
involved (i.e., temperature rating, voltage marking, number of
conductors and wire size, etc.);
- the actual length of wire or cable; and
- the purchased CSA Label ?PROCESSED WIRE?. See below.
Material No: 1002091
Colour: Top ? White on Blue
Bottom ? Black on White
Size: 1 3/4" x 5/8"
CSA Labels are available only from CSA Group and may not be obtained
elsewhere, but are applied at the factory.