Certification Record | CSA Group.
1515 E. Kimberly Rd
HARNESSES - Wiring
Wiring harness convenience interface assemblies, Series P and Series H, rated
5A max, 250V ac max, consisting of approved components, including connector
housings, rated NEMA 4, 4X and 12, surface or panel mount, with NEMA 5-15R or
6-15R outlet, circuit breaker, special-use connectors (PC and PLC interfaces),
telephone jack, terminal blocks (mounted on a pcb), insulated tubing and
Accepted cable assemblies comprising of special-use connectors attached to
approved cables, and also consisting of Accepted extra-low-voltage (30V and
less) Class 2 circuit components.
- Approved means a CSA Certified or CUL Recognized/Listed component.
- Suffixes are added to the above Series designation to denote e.g. housing size, housing NEMA rating, PC/PLC interface type and power options.
- These devices are not for interrupting current.
- These assemblies are for computer and data processing equipment use only.
- These are Certified only for supply to manufacturers for the assembly, as components, of
equipment where the suitability of the combination is determined in the end use.
We’re always here to help. Let’s talk.
We’re here to answer your questions and help you get started right away. Call or send us a message anytime.