Windows, Doors, and Skylights
Prepare your windows, doors, and skylights for fast-moving projects and availability in new markets
Did You Know?
- Hurricane-rated doors and windows are becoming more and more in demand, especially in coastal regions.
- Customers want doors and windows that have a combination of qualities, including clean sightlines, energy-efficiency, and adequate security—a challenge for the fenestration industry.
With construction continuing to boom at both residential and commercial levels, there is high demand for windows, doors, and skylights worldwide. Builders are looking for options that they can count on to meet their every need, including safety, quality, and energy-efficiency.
CSA Group can help make sure your windows, doors, and skylights are a viable option for builders. We perform the product evaluation, testing and certification, and standards solutions for your factory-assembled windows, doors, skylights, and other fenestration products to meet the unique compliance requirements in North American markets.
Top reasons to trust CSA Group for the testing, inspection, and certification of your windows, doors, skylights, and other fenestration products:
- Established credibility: CSA Group is a true global leader in testing and certification, with our mark appearing on billions of qualified products worldwide
- Speed and efficiency: Our fast and reliable service and turnaround times can help get your doors, windows, and skylights to market with speed and efficiency
- Latest certifications: As doors and windows improve, standards and requirements in local markets evolve as well. CSA Group is committed to helping you meet them
- Industry-wide input: We work with many construction and building stakeholders, including regulators and industry groups, to ensure that our services address critical issues
- Dependable testing: We test against applicable standards and conduct certification for the Canadian market
We provide testing and certification and energy efficiency verifications services against the following standards:
- AAMA/WDMA/CSA 101/I.S.2/A440 – North American Fenestration Standard/Specification (NAFS) standards for windows, doors, and skylights
- CSA A440S1 – The Canadian supplement to North American Fenestration Standard
- CSA A440.2 – Fenestration Energy Performance
Wherever you manufacturer your doors, windows, and other fenestration products, CSA Group performs the testing and certification to help them meet market requirements
Doors, windows, and skylights are always improving, as technology advances and customer and builder expectations change. CSA Group gains input from experts and stakeholders throughout the industry to ensure that our testing meets the varying needs.
Prime and replacement windows
Turn to the expertise of CSA Group to ensure that your prime and replacements windows have the standards and certifications solutions they need to gain access to new markets.
Side-hinged door systems
When your side-hinged door systems earn the CSA Group mark, customers and builders throughout North America and the world can expect the high levels of quality.
Single, double, and triple pane windows
CSA Group simplifies the process of testing and certifying your single, double, and triple pane windows, and we’re available to work with you each step of the way.
Ensure that your sliding doors meet the unique requirements of North American markets, and the expectations of customers and builders.
Tubular daylighting devices (TDDs)
Help your TDDs gain access to the markets you’re targeting—let CSA Group develop the standards solutions to make it happen quickly.
Unit skylights and roof windows
Builders need to count on rooftop windows and skylights to be safe and durable, and they trust CSA Group testing and certification for that assurance.
CSA Group Technical Assistance & Certification Key to Fast Market Access for Dynamic Safety International’s PPE Products
CSA Group Technical Assistance & Certification Key to Fast Market Access for Dynamic Safety International’s PPE ProductsRead Case Study
Get the right standards for your windows and doors to gain access in North American markets
Get your products tested, inspected, and certified for compliance and global market access
Transform your innovations into quality products that meet critical requirements with our expert testing services.
Quickly launch new products, and boost customer confidence in North America and beyond with the trusted CSA Group mark.
The Latest from CSA Group
Breaking Down Cybersecurity and Functional Safety Requirements for Industrial Control SystemsView the Webinar
Five Take-Aways From Canada’s New Cybersecurity StrategyRead the White Paper
CSA Group Remains Committed to Continuity of Service during BrexitRead the White Paper
Growing Opportunities for LED Manufacturers in the Horticultural MarketRead the White Paper
We’re always here to help. Let’s talk.
We’re here to answer your questions and help you get started right away. Call or send us a message anytime.