Prepare your plumbing solutions and equipment to enter North American and global markets with confidence
Did You Know?
- Research indicates that as much as $298 billion will be required over the next 20 years to keep stormwater systems functioning properly.
- Digital systems, like the Flo water security and management system, are designed to use algorithms to monitor water pressure, temperature, and flow rate, to help deliver maximum performance and efficiency.
The ideal plumbing solutions—ones that mix durability, affordability, and efficiency—are in high demand in markets all over the world, both for new construction projects and for replacing old plumbing systems. To be eligible and available for those projects, your products will need to meet a local market’s unique requirements.
CSA Group has the services to help you accomplish that, providing evaluation, testing and certification, and standards solutions for a wide range of plumbing products. Our services include certification for North American and global markets, sensor technology, low lead, and water quality, as well as cybersecurity and functional safety.
Furthermore, you can gain the competitive edge of earning the WaterSense® mark, identifiable proof that your product has been independently evaluated and meets U.S. EPA requirements for water efficiency. A partnership program sponsored by the EPA, WaterSense® promotes water efficiency and water-efficient products, and we provide product certification services for a variety of plumbing products to WaterSense® requirements.
The CSA mark symbolizes compliance and quality. Our marks are recognized and accepted by:
- Safety inspectors, code officials and Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJs)
- Safety experts and workplace safety committees
- Leading product manufacturers
- Major product distributors and retailers
Top reasons to trust CSA Group for the testing, inspection, and certification services of your plumbing products:
- Trusted expertise: Through many years of respected, high-quality work, we’ve established ourselves as one of the leading testing and certification experts
- The range of requirements: CSA Group will test and certify your plumbing products to requirements that include certification for the U.S. and Canada, drinking water, low lead, and water efficiency
- Personal service: We treat our customers with prompt, clear communication and service to help simplify the testing and certification process as much as possible
- Commitment to efficiency: We use our vast expertise to ready your plumbing products for global markets in a way that’s timely and efficient
- Breadth of services: We test against a range of standards, including ANSI, ASME, ASTM, CSA, and NSF. Our key accreditations include ANSI, SCC, and OSHA
Stay available to market demands for a wide range of tested and certified plumbing products
CSA Group provides the extensive services and solutions you need to ensure your products are tested and certified, and we make the process efficient and simple. We work with industry-leading manufacturers and key associations, including PMI (Plumbing Manufacturers International), ASPE (American Society of Plumbing Engineers), and CIPH (Canadian Institute of Plumbing & Heating).
Fittings and Components
Wherever you manufacture your faucet, valves, shower, and other plumbing fittings and components, CSA Group offers testing and certification, standards solutions, as well as product evaluation solutions through our global network of offices and laboratories.
Give your lavatory, sink, toilet, shower, bathtub, and other plumbing fixtures a label that communicates compliance and quality to plumbers and customers all over the world—the CSA Group mark indicates thorough testing has been conducted.
Pumps & Piping
CSA Group has a robust international network of technical experts to support manufacturers of pumps and both plastic and non-plastic piping for both pressure and non-pressure applications, providing you with testing and certification, standards solutions, and product evaluation services.
When you work with CSA Group, you’ll have the benefit of having your plumbing labels tested and certified, quickly and efficiently, by an unparalleled expert in the field.
Explore a simple guide to certification
Explore a simple guide to certificationDownload Infographic
Get the right standards for your plumbing products to help you gain access to North American markets
Get your plumbing products tested, inspected, and certified for compliance for fast North American and global market access
Transform your innovations into quality products that meet critical requirements with our expert testing services.
Launch new products and boost customer confidence in North America and beyond with our global certification solutions.
The Latest from CSA Group
Contact an Expert
We’re always here to help. Let’s talk.
We’re here to answer your questions and help you get started right away. Call or send us a message anytime.Contact Us