Prepare your inverters for new markets by making sure they meet local market requirements
Did You Know?
- According to Mordor Intelligence, the solar PV market continues to grow, demand for solar PV inverters is expected to grow considerably—not just with commercial and industrial customers, but residential installations as well.
- Mordor Intelligence has also identified Japan, Nigeria, and Pakistan among the countries experiencing dramatic growing demand for inverters in the residential sector.
Inverters play a crucial role in ensuring energy efficiency and electrical safety for projects all over the world. Companies and builders absolutely need to trust that their inverters have been rigorously tested against leading safety standards.
The CSA Group mark is a trusted designation that your inverters function in accordance with applicable safety standards. We offer product evaluation, testing & certification, and standards solutions so that your inverters meet local market requirements. Our extensive service offerings include certification for global markets, as well as cybersecurity, functional safety, and field evaluations.
Top reasons to trust CSA Group for the testing, inspection, and certification of your inverters:
- Credibility and respect: The CSA Group mark is one that embodies a long history of trust, indicating that inverters have been carefully tested.
- Efficient service: CSA Group is committed to testing and certifying your inverters in an efficient, deliberate way that leads to faster market access.
- Clear, prompt communication: The testing and certification process can be a complex one, but we’re there every step of the way to talk to you and help simplify the steps.
- Extensive expertise: Every solution we provide is backed by vast industry knowledge and understanding that comes from decades of testing and certification experience.
- Breadth of services: We test against key standards that include：UL 1741, UL 62109, CSA C22.2 No.107.1, and IEC 62109. We are an accredited CB Test Lab (CBTL) for IEC 62109, the standard for safety of power converters for use in photovoltaic power systems.
Testing and certifying inverters in a way that combines our trademark efficiency with world-class expertise
Builders in markets all over the world require the best inverters for commercial and residential products. We simplify and streamline the process of making sure your inverters meet local market requirements.
With the rapid growth of demand for PV inverters, you want to have your product tested and certified, and sent to market, in the most efficient way possible—but with top quality and unmatched expertise. That’s what CSA Group delivers.
Top 7 Reasons to Seek Field Evaluations for Your Products
Top 7 Reasons to Seek Field Evaluations for Your ProductsRead Our Perspective
Get the right standards to help your inverter meet requirements and gain local market access.
Get your products tested, inspected, and certified for compliance and global market access
Transform your innovations into quality products that meet critical requirements with our expert testing services.
Launch new products and boost customer confidence in North America and beyond with our global certification solutions.
Get the marks you need to access target markets in North America with confidence
Demonstrate your commitment to product safety even when certification is not a viable option with a one-time quick and efficient field evaluation.
The Latest from CSA Group
Early Collaboration Can Lead to a Better Certification ExperienceRead the Perspective
Your Testing & Certification Provider is Your ChoiceView the Infographic
OSHA Recognition Helps CSA Group Expand Your OpportunitiesRead the White Paper
A Testing Protocol Built for the Photovoltaic Sector by the Photovoltaic IndustryRead the Case Study
A Simple Guide to CertificationView the Infographic
Contact an Expert
We’re always here to help. Let’s talk.
We’re here to answer your questions and help you get started right away. Call or send us a message anytime.Contact Us