POWER SUPPLIES & BACKUP POWER SYSTEMS
Bring your power supply and backup power systems to market with high-quality testing and certification from CSA Group
Did You Know?
- Fossil fuel-driven engine generators with automatic transfer switches are one of the most popular options for backup power.
- An uninterruptable power system (UPS) protects specialized equipment from being damaged by short-term outages.
With CSA Group, you can respond to the changing needs of consumers and market conditions with efficiency. Our testing and certification services help you ensure your power supplies and backup power systems meet national and international compliance requirements. CSA Group’s experienced team is known across North America and internationally for:
- Testing for a broad spectrum of products, including power supplies, backup power supplies, and uninterruptible power supplies (UPS)
- Expertise with key standards for the industry including the IEC/CSA/UL/EN 62368-1; IEC/CSA/UL/EN 60065; and IEC/CSA/UL/EN 60950-1/-21/-22/-23, UL 1778 (Fifth Edition Uninterruptible Power Systems), UL 1012 (Eighth Edition Standard – Power Units Other Than Class 2), CSA C22.2 No 107.2, and CSA C22.2 No 107.3
- A broad range of services including cyber-security, functional safety, and electromagnetic compatibility, wireless testing and more
No matter where your manufacturing or target market is located, CSA Group has a dedicated team near you.
As a leading testing and certifications provider for power supplies and backup power systems, we offer state-of-the-art facilities in North America, Europe, and Asia. CSA Group gives consumers confidence in your product and helps you access markets around the world with:
- Streamlined services: Shorten your time to market with our full suite of quality product testing and certification services, including field certification options
- Certifications for global markets: We certify products in accordance with many trusted standards, such as IECEE-CB Scheme, Conformité Européene (CE) Marking, Energy Efficiency Verification (EEV) and Energy Star certifications
- Accreditations by respected agencies: We are accredited by the Standards Council of Canada (SCC), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), Department of Energy (DOE), National Resources Canada (NRCan), and others
- Excellent customer service: Our team is committed to fast, dependable service and training to guide you through the testing and certifications process
Team up with experts that make certifications simple
Get products in front of customers faster and boost confidence with a trusted mark from CSA Group.
Depend on CSA Group technical staff in an office near you to quickly and expertly certify your power supply products, giving you an edge in this competitive market.
Backup Power Systems
Access new customers for your backup power systems with our globally-recognized certifications.
Uninterruptable Power Supplies (UPS)
Gain efficiency in the testing and certification of uninterruptable power systems (UPS) with CSA Group, located near major manufacturing centers around the world.
Resources & Insights
Measuring Real-World Energy Use of Computers
Measuring Real-World Energy Use of ComputersRead the Insight
Access all the standards you need to compete in a fast-moving marketplace
Trust our respected testing and certifications services to help you get new products into the market quickly and build consumer confidence
Transform your innovations into quality products that meet critical requirements with our expert testing services.
Launch new products, and boost customer confidence in North America and beyond with our global certification solutions.
The Latest from CSA Group
The Compliance Manager’s Guide To Understanding The Benefits Of Hazard-Based Safety DesignRead the White Paper
The Compliance Engineer’s Guide To Understanding The Benefits Of Hazard-Based Safety DesignRead the White Paper
OSHA Recognition Helps CSA Group Expand Your OpportunitiesRead the White Paper
A Simple Guide to CertificationView the Infographic
Contact an Expert
We’re always here to help. Let’s talk.
We’re here to answer your questions and help you get started right away. Call or send us a message anytime.Contact Us