Get an edge in a competitive and evolving marketplace with our certification services for your consumer electronics products
Did You Know?
- CSA Group has offices in 14 countries. We have 39 offices worldwide.
- Our robust product expertise and state-of-the-art laboratories support broad testing capabilities and the capacity to meet aggressive project requirements.
CSA Group is an expert in testing and certifying consumer electronics to meet local, national, and international compliance requirements. We offer:
- Testing for a broad spectrum of products in the consumer electronics market, including professional audio equipment, consumer-grade 3D printers, flat panel TVs, and many other types of products
- Testing against key standards for the industry, including the hazard-based standard, IEC 62368 as well as CAN/UL 60065, CAN/UL 60950
- On-site testing at customer sites such as witnessed manufacturer& testing for certification (WMTC), supervised manufacturer & testing for certification (SMTC), and category program for certification (CPC)
No matter where you manufacture or sell consumer electronics products, CSA Group offers dedicated technical experts near you.
CSA Group is recognized wordwide as a leader in testing and certifiaction, with state-of-the-art facilities in North America, Europe and Asia. When you work with CSA Group, you can count on:
- Excellent customer service: Our team is committed to rapid and dependable service and training to help guide you through the testing and certification process
- End-to-end services: Our full suite of related services can help you access markets efficiently, including performance testing, failure analysis, environmental testing, and sustainability marks, and verification services
- Certification for global markets: We certify products in accordance with many international standards through our global recognition and services, such as the IECEE- CB Scheme, Conformité Européene (CE) Marking, Energy Efficiency Verification (EEV) and Energy Star certifications
- Accreditations by respected bodies worldwide: We are accredited by the Standards Council of Canada (SCC), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), Department of Energy (DOE), National Resources Canada (NRCan), and others
Team up with experts that make testing and certification simple
We offer expert services and custom solutions that help get your product to market while helping to ensure compliance.
Professional and High-End Audio Equipment
CSA Group can test, inspect, and certify your audio equipment, helping you access this highly-competitive and premium market.
Consumer-Grade 3D Printers
Rely on our specialized expertise in consumer electronics, designed to help ensure the compliance and safety of 3D printers featuring the latest in printing technology.
Flat Panel TVs
Quickly access new markets in this competitive sector of consumer electronics with our globally-recognized testing & certification services.
Get the marks you need for access to local and global markets by working with our technical experts and superior customer service staff.
Computer and Recording Products
Boost customer confidence in your computer and recording products with the trusted CSA Group mark.
Our certification process helps ensure your compliance with safety requirements and our recognized mark helps boosts consumer confidence in your power supply products.
Count on our specialized expertise with multi-track recorders, designed to help you ensure compliance while bringing new products to consumers efficiently.
Microphones (cabled and wireless)
Our certification processes help ensure compliance and safety in a range of consumer electronics microphones, both cabled and wireless.
Audio Control Panels
Depend on our specialized expertise and excellent customer service to quickly get your products through the testing and certification process and in front of consumers.
Paper Folding and Printing Machines
Trust CSA Group to help you confirm safety compliance of all types of products that fold and print paper.
The Compliance Manager’s Guide To Understanding The Benefits Of Hazard-Based Safety Design
The Compliance Manager’s Guide To Understanding The Benefits Of Hazard-Based Safety DesignRead White Paper
Access to consumer electronics standards you may need to compete in a fast-moving marketplace
Bring more of your products to more consumers worldwide
Transform your innovations into quality products that meet critical safety requirements with our expert testing services.
Launch new products and boost customer confidence in North America and beyond with our global certification solutions
The Latest from CSA Group
The Importance of Harmonized Standards in a Global MarketplaceRead the White Paper
Protected Connected Devices Against Cyber AttackRead the White Paper
Early Collaboration Can Lead to a Better Certification ExperienceRead the Article
The Compliance Engineer's Guide To Understanding The Benefits Of Hazard-Based Safety DesignRead the White Paper
We’re always here to help. Let’s talk.
We’re here to answer your questions and help you get started right away. Call or send us a message anytime.Contact Us